A Visit to the Garden Island

For the appreciation of the glorious beauty of nature and in unexpected places.
truehobbit
Cute, cuddly and dangerous to know

Post by truehobbit »

Voronwë_the_Faithful wrote:
truehobbit wrote:I'm not the fittest of hobbits.
Well, you certainly look fit. :love:
Hehe, thanks! :D :kiss:
but being a cheerful hobbit he had not needed hope, as long as despair could be postponed.
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Anthriel wrote:And I am NOT kidding when I say I am going to bug you guys for help whenever we start trying to make plans.
Anth, please do! But don't be offended if I have you talk to Beth. She is the real planner of the family.
GOOD. I am assuming you are not going to mind me pestering you for our vacation too. which will have to wait a couple of years.. till atleast one of us is out of school...
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

Mahima, it will be a pleasure to be pestered by you. :hug:
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Maria
Hobbit

Post by Maria »

Maria wrote:Were the goats tied out in the back yard, or fenced in? It looks like you had a lovely time.
The goats were fenced in, with a good amount of space to wander around it and graze. I would not have been happy if they were tied up.
I just asked because when we were on Barbados, they had goats tied out all over the place (I'd never seen such a thing before) and I wondered if it was a tropical island sort of thing.

You can find vacation rental houses all over the world at vbro.com. That's one of the places I found the house we rented on Barbados listed.
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Voronwë_the_Faithful wrote:Mahima, it will be a pleasure to be pestered by you. :hug:
sniff... :hug:

Your sig pic reminded me of another waterfall in one of our vacations in Coorg, India. almost identical.
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude