Who's Who at the Hall of Fire

Greetings, and a guided tour for new members.
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Who's Who at the Hall of Fire

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

The Hall of Fire was originally the brainchild of myself and Jnyusa (Jn). Currently I am responsible for any final decisions about the operation of this site as the Thain. On August 4, 2015, Primula Baggins was appointed "Chief Shirriff" responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the board.

The other founding members of the site were Athrabeth, Cerin, Primula Baggins (Prim), Sassafras (Sassy), truehobbit (hobby), and Whistler. nerdanel and WampusCat serve as the current Shirriffs, assisting Primula in making decisions about the everyday maintenance of the site and enforcement of its policies and procedures as well as performing the nuts and bolts of the operation of the site, such as moving and splitting threads, setting ranks and titles and so on.

In addition, Alatar of Vinyamar and Jude are our resident Web Istari. Without Alatar's technological wizardry, we would not have been able to achieve our (now not so) recent move, and we look forward to his and Jude's continued assistance.

Finally, the most important resource of the Hall of Fire -- all of you. We feel astoundingly blessed to have a membership of such kind, interesting, intelligent, fun, passionate people. In truth, there is really very little for us to do in "running" this site because you all help make it run smoothly.

Thank you all so much.
Last edited by Voronwë the Faithful on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Alatar
of Vinyamar

Post by Alatar »

Oohhh Cool! Does that mean I get a colouredy thing after my name?

:D
The Vinyamars on Stage! This time at Bag End