Lord of the Rings Online going Free to Play!

A forum for games, puzzles and sports-related discussions.
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Re: Lord of the Rings Online going Free to Play!

Post by Inanna »

Anyone keen on playing? Within the next 1.5 hours, say? Play for 30 mins between 4:00pm EST to 5:30pm EST?
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
elengil
Cat-egorical Herbitual Creativi-Tea

Post by elengil »

Sure!
The dumbest thing I've ever bought
was a 2020 planner.

"Does anyone ever think about Denethor, the guy driven to madness by staying up late into the night alone in the dark staring at a flickering device he believed revealed unvarnished truth about the outside word, but which in fact showed mostly manipulated media created by a hostile power committed to portraying nothing but bad news framed in the worst possible way in order to sap hope, courage, and the will to go on? Seems like he's someone we should think about." - Dave_LF
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Yay. See you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
narya
chocolate bearer
Location: Wishing I could be beachcombing, or hiking, or dragon boating

Post by narya »

I've got two more weeks until I retire. Then I'll have time to relax and play and get addicted and stay up all night :D
In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. ~ Albert Camus
Frelga
Meanwhile...

Post by Frelga »

My leisure time got diverted into a lovely nap under my peach tree. :D
If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.

Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

1 hour of play; fun!!

Can’t wait, narya.
narya
chocolate bearer

Post by narya »

Frelga wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:17 pm My leisure time got diverted into a lovely nap under my peach tree. :D
Presumably your peach tree is not randomly dropping peaches on people, like mine is right now.
In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. ~ Albert Camus
Frelga
Meanwhile...

Post by Frelga »

Not yet. The peaches are still quite hard. My feathered neighbors check them for me daily, but I think I might have a few left by the time they are ripe.
If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Anyone up for it today, lmk.
elengil

Post by elengil »

I will be tonight
was a 2020 planner.

"Does anyone ever think about Denethor, the guy driven to madness by staying up late into the night alone in the dark staring at a flickering device he believed revealed unvarnished truth about the outside word, but which in fact showed mostly manipulated media created by a hostile power committed to portraying nothing but bad news framed in the worst possible way in order to sap hope, courage, and the will to go on? Seems like he's someone we should think about." - Dave_LF
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Yay!
elengil

Post by elengil »

Hey Inanna, what crafting focus did you end up choosing?
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

The only one which had “scholar”. Thanks for taking me to the Hall. :)

Lmk if you can play today.
elengil

Post by elengil »

Inanna wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:32 pm The only one which had “scholar”. Thanks for taking me to the Hall. :)

Lmk if you can play today.
I'm actually free at the moment if you are - I have a few things I need to do today but not at any particular time so I'm available whenever you are.
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Yay. I’m back home now. Any time works 1:00pm EST on.

Should we say 1:00pm EST?
elengil

Post by elengil »

Inanna wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:38 pm Yay. I’m back home now. Any time works 1:00pm EST on.

Should we say 1:00pm EST?
... is that in 15 minutes or in an hour and 15 minutes? My time conversion fu is a bit muddled today lol
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

I had meant 15 mins but can do either. Whatever works for you.
elengil

Post by elengil »

Inanna wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:51 pm I had meant 15 mins but can do either. Whatever works for you.
nope, it's fine, just wasn't sure I was converting right in my head. Will be on as soon as I finish my Duolingo lessons :D
was a 2020 planner.

narya
chocolate bearer

Post by narya »

Elengil, I'm on Duolingo, too. As laure-anna, if you (or anyone lurking in this thread) want to be friends.
Frelga
Meanwhile...

Post by Frelga »

Narya, I'm the person with the pile of fabric pic who just followed you on Duolingo. ;)