Happy Easter!

For discussion of philosophy, religion, spirituality, or any topic that posters wish to approach from a spiritual or religious perspective.
Jnyusa

Happy Easter!

Post by Jnyusa »

Happy Easter to all of you who are celebrating!

Jn
A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
Rodia
Disjointed Tinker

Post by Rodia »

:hug: Happy Easter, guys!
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Post by Primula Baggins »

Happy Easter!

“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Lurker
Crazy Canuck

Post by Lurker »

The Lord Has Risen!!! Aleluia! Aleluia!

Easter is a grander celebration in my family than Christmas since Jesus has risen. Unfortunately this year we weren't able to fly up to Quebec City for the reunion (To think it's the city's 400th anniversary, celebrations all over the city.) because babies and flying don't mix well. We just stayed at home invited some friends over for dinner tonight. The babies are dressed as bunnies after church services and playing with their plastic easter eggs. Their eyes lit up when Princess brought out the bunny basket and they were scrambbling who gets the colourful eggs. I just love watching them trying to open it, cause they could hear the chocolates in there. (They are not allowed to eat it, unfortunately. :P )
“Lawyers are the only persons in whom ignorance of the law is not punished.” - Jeremy Bentham (1748 - 1832)
Crucifer
Not Studying At All

Post by Crucifer »

He has risen indeed! Alleluia! Alleluia! :D

Easter is my favourite liturgical holiday. I always feel that advent and Christmas is just the sort of Prelude to Easter and later, to Ascension. Easter's what it's all about, after all!
Why is the duck billed platypus?