Tolkien Calendar 2008

Seeking knowledge in, of, and about Middle-earth.
Alatar
of Vinyamar

Tolkien Calendar 2008

Post by Alatar »

I went in to buy the new Harry Potter yesterday and guess what I saw in all its glory? Yep. The Children of Húrin based Tolkien Calendar 2008. Ok, so July is a little early but I was seriously tempted. I'll wait till Christmas. Its kind of a tradition these days.
The Vinyamars on Stage! This time at Bag End
JewelSong
Just Keep Singin'

Re: Tolkien Calendar 2008

Post by JewelSong »

Alatar wrote:I went in to buy the new Harry Potter yesterday and guess what I saw in all its glory? Yep. The Children of Húrin based Tolkien Calendar 2008. Ok, so July is a little early but I was seriously tempted. I'll wait till Christmas. Its kind of a tradition these days.
You have more self-control than I do.

I so would have bought the Tolkien calendar!
"Live! Live! Live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" - Auntie Mame

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Oh thats' lovely... I've had around 3-4 Tolkien calendars, all supplied by a dear friend in NZ (since they never reached India). But she could not get me on post ROTK. Am glad to see I'll have one again. :)
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
Lalaith
Lali Beag Bídeach

Post by Lalaith »

Oooh, that's exciting!

I ended up with 4 LotR calendars this past year because a lady at church works for Mead. They had stacks and stacks of leftover calendars. She snagged the LotR ones for me. :D

They are nice calendars, too. Some of them are huge.

Lali