Onward Christian Soldiers

The place for measured discourse about politics and current events, including developments in science and medicine.
Padme
Daydream Believer.

Post by Padme »

Scary that I knew exactly what Lali was talking about before the video...Bazinga!
From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king.

Loving living in the Pacific Northwest.
Hachimitsu
Formerly Wilma

Post by Hachimitsu »

My friends keep telling me to watch it. I have seen a few episodes and I laugh every time.
Lalaith
Lali Beag Bídeach

Post by Lalaith »

I'd never really gotten to watch it on TV because it was on against some other show Freddy wanted to watch (24?). Now that we've joined NetFlix, though, I've been getting the seasons and watching them in order. Absolutely brilliant! Really!
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

All right, obviously I do need to spell it out. This is not a thread for discussion of the television show "The Big Bang Theory" nor is this the forum for such a discussion. If people want to talk about that show, or any other show, please start a thread in the Cottage of Lost Play forum.
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

You know, V, I thought the sentence you didn't say last time was on the lines of "I also love Big Bang Theory". Seriously. For people like me, you'll always need to spell it out.
Last edited by Inanna on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

Fair enough.
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."