Did I really win or did everybody win?

For discussion of the upcoming films based on The Hobbit and related material, as well as previous films based on Tolkien's work
sauronsfinger

Did I really win or did everybody win?

Post by sauronsfinger »

Just got this regarding the Nov 4th event

Congratulations! You have won two tickets to attend the exclusive THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG FAN EVENT in Toronto on November 4th. Please find below your pin code below for your ticket redemption. Please redeem your ticket today as seats are extremely limited. Doors open at 4pm, so please arrive early to guarantee a great seat, as seating is limited and not guaranteed. Also please note, that NO tablets or laptops will be allowed into the theatre and that there is no storage facility on site to hold them.

Can anyone tell me if this is really something I should jump up and down about or is everybody who entered this a "winner"?
There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers
Passdagas the Brown

Post by Passdagas the Brown »

I entered, and got the same message today. But that may just be a coincidence!