An Unexpected Party - live chat with PJ and Del Toro May 24

For discussion of the upcoming films based on The Hobbit and related material, as well as previous films based on Tolkien's work
Teremia
Reads while walking

Post by Teremia »

I can't get over the fact that GdT is Al's "obt svt"!!!!! :D :D :D

How cool is that? Just don't waste his talents on sorting laundry.
Alatar
of Vinyamar

Post by Alatar »

I don't usually post there. I used to way back in the day, but not for the last 7 or 8 years. In fact my login was dead and I had to create a new one.

The reason I went there is twofold. First, because GDT is posting there and I was curious, and second, because its by far the most active messageboard about the Hobbit movie. I must say I'm impressed with the changes there. The software is hugely improved from their old messageboard, but also, the standard of posting is much higher. Feels a bit like M00bies to be honest!

Also, I was a bit of a roving reporter for all my friends back in the LotR days and I intend doing the same for the Hobbit. Gathering any noteworthy news and mailing it on in a bulletin to friends who are curious, but not massive fans.

Oh, and although I wish I could take credit for Sprequel it was actually Compa_Mighty on TORC who came up with it.
The Vinyamars on Stage! This time at Bag End
Jnyusa

Post by Jnyusa »

Weta has a downloadable PDF version of the live chat. How nice!

http://www.wetanz.com/holics/index.php? ... 95&catid=2
A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.